So, according to the rules, of this sort of an Internet Version of Truth or Dare:
b) Post the rules
c) List of eight (8) random things about yourself.
d) At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people,
e) visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I absolutely HATE chain letters in any form, but because it is Abby, just this once…..
1. I blame Abby’s dad for my love of complex braiding –
2. I love History (read my school textbooks the first week while growing up) but am addicted to “Alternate” history – like Eric Flint’s “Ring of Fire” series that begins with 1632. Lately it had been Jane Lindskold’s Firekeeper series.
3. There was a period of years when the State of New York requested me not to drive and except for one trip to the emergency room, I honored that request. (don’t tell anyone, but I could have resolved it sooner, but there is something nice about always being “chauffered” about. )
4. I get up at ungodly hours of the morning so that I can always start the day with some sort of hand fiber work that has NOTHING to do with any business interest (usually spinning or weaving or Kumihimo, but it can be anything else so long as it involves touching fiber. The first cuppa coffee and quiet.)
5. I can Knit, but prefer not to.
6. I would rather do without than make do with something I don’t really want.
7. One more color to acquire and I get to start my Molly Sweater.
8. I am an information addict. It used to require access to encyclopedia’s now just a high speed Internet connection.
Now off to tag these poor unsuspecting and hopefully equally superstitious souls …